Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Making friends in this Street Art Blog

Today when I come back from my work, I checked my email and receive this letter and I wanted to share it with everyone.


Graffiti Time Bomb

One of the fascinating aspects of graffiti is the progression and history seen when observing New York City’s urban landscape, or miles upon miles of art-lined train tracks leading into Paris. The literal layers of graffiti that decorate walls, buildings, trains, vans, and overpasses are sometimes forgotten, however, Time Bomb creates an interactive means of incorporating all underlying layers into a single, interactive piece. The combination of original artwork and digital manipulation are a first for graffiti, and an innovative step towards preserving the art form.

Time Bomb

Here goes the link, Enjoy!! http://chunnel.tv/street/731/graffiti-time-bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment